This is what I made for dinner last night and once again if I hadn't told Evan it was a Hungry Girl recipe he would have had no clue. It was DELICIOUS! Travis isn't a fan of any pasta dish except plain old spaghetti and meatballs so it was one "no thank you bite" and he was done. I don't think he really gave it a chance because it was so good! I did cheat a little and added some ground beef to Evan's "side" of the casserole since I knew he would want that and once again I left out the mushrooms.
Our house smelled like Italian goodness all night long. One serving is 1/4 of the casserole (in an 8x8 pan) and is approx 286 calories. This was a HUGE amount of food by the way.....I paired my meal with literally 1/2 a pear. Travis happily ate the other half. ;) Here is a link to the recipe: http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1615
 |
| This is her photo from the link above. |
|
|
 |
| This is mine straight out of the oven. Mmmmmm. |
2 comments:
Awesome. Thanks for sharing this. I think we will have it this week.
I'm blessed with a NOT fussy husband. :) He will eat anything I place in front of him.
Susie
This was tasty! So far this recipe, the kung pao chicken and the chicken/sausage gumbo have been our favorites!
Post a Comment