Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In only 10 minutes....

You can turn this........


Into this........


This is what I did yesterday while Brody was watching Thomas on TV.  As you can see I bought these drawer organizers to try and keep this.....well....organized.  I tend to just throw things in there though so it was only partially helpful.  In the "before" picture things are everywhere with no rhyme or reason.  Only the measuring spoons are somewhat organized.  In the "after" picture all of the tablespoons are in one spot and the teaspoons are in another.  The long organizer on the far right is holding all of the random "drink" things that end up in a drawer like this.  There are a few different bottle openers, cork screws and those wine stoppers in there.  The next one over from that is holding nothing but serving tongs--I have a lot of them because I always seem to be short when we have a party.  The last 2 organizers are a little more muddled but when you look into the drawer you can at least see what's in there.  The one on the left has brushes, whisks and spatulas mostly.  Behind the organizers in the back are a few bulky things such as pasta strainers, hamburger patty maker and salad "hands".

I wonder what I will organize next......staying home from the gym with fevery Brody has spurred me to do these things for some reason.   :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is something else I orgnaized and cleaned this morning.  No "before" picture again--it was spur of the moment.  :)  I only have one more kitchen drawer to go through--it's a junk drawer of sorts so it may take a little longer than 5 minutes.

No comments: